The MobileSight Mini Surveillance Unit is small enough to fit into a standard backpack. The unit includes three external cameras: infrared, thermal, and pinhole. Your surveillance conditions determine camera selection. As surveillance conditions change, cameras are easily swappable. The unit is self contained, weatherproof, and provides high quality live and recorded video over wireless networks.
Dimensions: 9"w x 11.5"h x 6"d
The MobileSight Mini Surveillance Unit configuration options include:
- Communications - Live and recorded video can be transmitted over Ethernet, WiFi, Broadband 3G and 4G LTE.
- Environment - MobileSight Mini is temperature monitored and controlled. It has been deployed in year-round temperatures ranging from 0° to over 100° F. Enclosures and internal components are ruggedized and industrial grade.
- Live Video Resolution - Implemented cameras can provide up to 1080p HDTV and 30x optical zoom.
- Video Distribution - Live video can be received remotely on web browsers. Live video can also be received on multi-camera view clients using a choice of compression technologies (MJPG and H264) on Windows PCs, iOS devices, and most tablets and smartphones. Live video can also be redistributed to devices using the MobileSight Cloud System.
- Archiving - MobileSight Mini provides internal recording capability up to 30fps. Live video can also be transmitted and archived to the MobileSight Cloud System.
- Security - MobileSight Mini can be implemented using highly-secure virtual private networks (VPN). In addition, the MobileSight 360 can also operate over a private network.
- Multi-Camera - MobileSight Mini includes three cameras: high-quality thermal imaging, infrared, and pinhole.
- Event Notification - MobileSight Mini is capable of motion and event detection and can be configured to send images through email and SMS messages.
- Power Options - MobileSight Mini can be powered by 120V AC or 12 V DC from an internal battery, external battery, or solar panel. Typical configurations consist of 120V AC external power equipped with an internal 12V 7Ah internal backup battery.
- Immediate Deployment - MobileSight Mini is immediately deployable and easily hidden due to its external camera and small size.
- Scalability - MobileSight Mini is self-contained, can operate as a single unit, or as part of a multi-unit deployment.